• Participants must submit entries for SoCal Golf Insider’s Masters contest online and fill out the entry form in its entirety.
• No purchase is necessary to enter.
• Contest is open to anyone 18 years old and older in the United States.
• One entry per person.
• The contest begins Tuesday, October 27, and the entry deadline is Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 10 p.m.
• To be eligible, participants must fill out the form completely and provide their name, email address, their winning pick for the Masters slated for Thursday, November 12-Sunday, November 15, 2020, the winner’s total score for the tournament (whether it is for a regulation four rounds or less due to weather or other circumstances), and a tiebreaker score between 1 and 100.
• SoCal Golf Insider is awarding a foursome to Rancho Del Sol Golf Club in Moreno Valley, valid Monday-Thursday anytime, and Friday-Sunday after 10:30 a.m., and a $100 gift card valid at any Roger Dunn Golf Shops or The Golf Mart stores. The retail value is approximately $400. Prize may not be redeemed for cash or any other considerations. Odds of winning are .1% based on 1,000 entries.
• In the event there is still a tie after the winning pick, total tournament score, and tie-breaker number, the winner will be decided between the finalists by a random drawing. Only one winner will be selected and one prize awarded.
• Prize will be awarded through U.S. mail with postage paid by SoCalGolfInsider.com.
• Notice of the winner will be available and/or announced on the SoCalGolfInsider.com website on or before Friday, November 20.
• Inside Golf Media, which publishes SoCal Golf Insider, is the sponsor and promoter of this contest and is located in Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
• Entrants agree to receive future promotional emails from SoCal Golf Insider and Rancho Del Sol Golf Club and may unsubscribe at any time.