The first hole at Dad Miller Golf Course in Anaheim draws a crowd of onlookers
Congratulations to Boris Chung for winning the third week of SoCal Golf Insider's Favorite Hole Contest and taking home a dozen Titleist Pro V1 golf balls! There’s still one more week to go to make your submission for a chance to win.
Here is Boris’s pick, the first hole at Dad Miller Golf Course in Anaheim, and information on how you can enter, too:
My favorite hole is No. 1 at Dad Miller Golf Course, a short, 324-yard par 4 from the blue tees. The hole is right there for everyone to witness whether or not the results at the range have paid off.
To have that many eyes watching you start off your round brings a rush of nervousness and excitement. Many golf courses that I have played have the first tee away from the putting green and clubhouse, and you don’t have as many spectators and golfers watch as you tee off.
Enter our Favorite Hole Contest!
Tell us your favorite golf hole in Southern California and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a dozen Titleist Pro V1 golf balls!
Fill out the entry form below and provide a description of the hole and why you like it. We’re picking four winning entries (one per week) during the month of October. Plus, we’ll feature the winning entries on SoCalGolfInsider.com.
See official rules below.
Official Contest Rules:
• Participants must submit entries for their favorite Southern California golf hole online and fill out the entry form in its entirety. Hole can be at any public or private golf course.
• Participants agree that if they win, their submission will be featured and their name will appear and be announced on www.SoCalGolfInsider.com.
• No purchase is necessary to enter.
• Contest is open to anyone 18 years old and older in the United States.
• The contest begins Thursday, October 1, 2020, and the entry deadline is Monday, October 26, 2020 at 5 p.m.
• Participants may make multiple entries.
• All eligible entries will be judged by SoCalGolfInsider.com staff, which will select one winning entry per week, based on which submissions we think are the best.
• SoCal Golf Insider is awarding 1 dozen Titleist Pro V1 golf balls per week for four weeks until the contest expires. The retail value is approximately $50 per prize. Prize may not be redeemed for cash or any other considerations. Odds of winning are .1% based on 1,000 entries.
• In the event there are two of the same holes submitted, only the entry that is selected and published on SoCalGolfInsider.com will receive a prize.
• SoCalGolfInsider.com reserves the right to use and publish non-winning entries after the contest expiration date and without awarding additional prizes.
• Prize will be awarded through U.S. mail with postage paid by SoCalGolfInsider.com.
• A list of the winners will be available and/or announced on the SoCalGolfInsider.com website on or before Thursday, November 5, 2020.
• Inside Golf Media, which publishes SoCal Golf Insider, is the sponsor and promoter of this contest and is located in Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
• Entrants agree to receive future promotional emails from SoCal Golf Insider and may unsubscribe at any time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Greetings, fellow golfers, and welcome to SoCal Golf Insider! We are Rob Lyon and Eric Marson and we've been reporting and writing about the game throughout the region since 1995. Here, we will provide you with the latest news, features, reviews and more on all things golf in Southern California. Let’s tee it up!
Got some news to share about what's going on in the SoCal Golf community? SHARE IT HERE.