N THIS ISSUE:
• Back in black: Callaway Golf unveils new Apex 21 irons with dark finish
• Put to the test: Titleist’s new TSR drivers and fairway woods prove their mettle with the pros
• The secret is out: TaylorMade’s new Stealth utility irons shout out game improvement
• Confidence builder: PING ChipR helps take the uncertainty out of chip shots
• It’s in the genes: Mizuno utilizes swing DNA from golfers to create the JPX 923 irons
• Season of savings: Price drops and markdowns on great golf gear
• Fashion statement: Exclusively at Worldwide Golf Shops, Win At All Costs offers a bold take on apparel
• Proven winner: TaylorMade strikes the perfect balance with all-new Kalea Premier
• Short and sweet: 5 compelling short courses that deserve a little respect
12/13/2022 03:39:41 am
Thanks for sharing. I am on the fence about the Chip-R. Part of me think s a 7 or 8 iron would be just as good and I wouldn't get as much grief from my buddies.
Leave a Reply.
Greetings, fellow golfers, and welcome to SoCal Golf Insider! We are Rob Lyon and Eric Marson and we've been reporting and writing about the game throughout the region since 1995. Here, we will provide you with the latest news, features, reviews and more on all things golf in Southern California. Let’s tee it up!
Got some news to share about what's going on in the SoCal Golf community? SHARE IT HERE.