ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
• The Prestige showcases the top talent in men’s collegiate golf
• FlowCode Golf School helps players improve their mental game
• Golf Academy instructor earns highest teaching designation
• An abundance of gear can be found inside the Tournament Clubhouse
• Executive Chef Aaron Christopher is cooking up a storm for diners
• Experiencing thrills and chills at the BMW Performance Center
IN THIS ISSUE:
New golf equipment from Callaway, TaylorMade, Titleist, PING, Cobra, Mizuno and more. Plus, clubs for women, adult and junior sets, and the latest in golf balls, shoes, gloves, rangefinders, and accessories.
Built for speed: How the newest gear can help golfers hit the ball farther than ever
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
• Bushnell takes GPS to the next level with two new Wingmans
• Golfdom expands to three stores in Northeast region
• Worldwide Golf Shops content gives golfers the inside scoop
• Fore All launches new line of apparel at select Worldwide Golf Shops
• 5 major storylines to follow on the pro tours for 2023
Big news from Callaway, top 10 gifts for the holidays and more in WGS Insider!
IN THIS ISSUE:
• Big news as Callaway unveils new models from an iconic line
• Top 10 holiday gift ideas for the golfer on your list
• New iron sets from Cobra and PING, and more just-released equipment
• 3 things you need to know when purchasing a putter as a gift
• Highlights from the 2022 PGA Tour season
• How 6 legendary club makers changed the way we play the game
• And more!
N THIS ISSUE:
• Back in black: Callaway Golf unveils new Apex 21 irons with dark finish
• Put to the test: Titleist’s new TSR drivers and fairway woods prove their mettle with the pros
• The secret is out: TaylorMade’s new Stealth utility irons shout out game improvement
• Confidence builder: PING ChipR helps take the uncertainty out of chip shots
• It’s in the genes: Mizuno utilizes swing DNA from golfers to create the JPX 923 irons
• Season of savings: Price drops and markdowns on great golf gear
• Fashion statement: Exclusively at Worldwide Golf Shops, Win At All Costs offers a bold take on apparel
• Proven winner: TaylorMade strikes the perfect balance with all-new Kalea Premier
• Short and sweet: 5 compelling short courses that deserve a little respect
IN THIS ISSUE:
• Tijeras Creek making progress on kikuyu grass project
• Course's golf professionals share the best advice they’ve ever received
• New big burger, drinks unveiled at TJ’s Tap & Table
• Aspiring golfers crowned in Junior Club Championship
• Upcoming class brings yoga and golf together
• New products in the golf shop to help you recover
• Couples Classics and Titleist club fittings on tap
IN THIS ISSUE OF WGS INSIDER:
• Top new wedges that can help improve your short game
• Plus! Three things you need to know when buying a wedge
• Earn store credit with the PARtner Loyalty Rewards program
• When you need to know yardages on the course, you can rely on Bushnell Golf
• U.S. Kids Golf offers equipment made for juniors
• 5 must-have products for summer golf!
• Fred Couples discusses a masterful moment in the WGS Insider podcast
• Old Course at St. Andrews, The Country Club provide two great Open venues
• Extra! New retail locations in Phoenix, Chicago, and Virginia
IN THIS ISSUE OF CLASSIC CLUB INSIDER:
• Troon Challenge qualifier coming to Classic Club in June
• Golf tip: Get more athletic with your pre-shot routine
• 3 fine wines to enjoy at Bellatrix Restaurant
• Wine lunch will feature a taste of Italy
• Celebrate mom and dad with great gear in the golf shop
• Course aerification and maintenance set for summer
• Upcoming events
Join the team
Worldwide Golf Shops filling a variety of positions at stores across the country
If you’re passionate about golf, have an interest in equipment, apparel and accessories, and are eager to provide top-notch customer service, a job in retail just may be the right fit for you.
Worldwide Golf Shops is currently looking to hire new team members at its 80 locations in 19 states across the country, as well as its online operation.
And due to the surge in golf participation over the past year, the opportunity has never been greater for those looking for a new challenge.
Dial in your putting prowess with the newest flat sticks in the game
The decision to purchase a new putter should not be taken lightly. It’s an important investment — not only because it’s the most-used club in your bag, but also because when it comes to scoring, no club in your bag plays a bigger role.
But fear not. Whether you prefer blade, peripheral-weighted or mallet-style putters, there are plenty of options out there.
From Odyssey’s new line of Ten putters and TaylorMade’s Spider models to Scotty Cameron’s Phantom X and PING’s all-new 2021 putters, there truly is something for everyone looking to get the ball in the hole in just a few less strokes.
Greetings, fellow golfers, and welcome to SoCal Golf Insider! We are Rob Lyon and Eric Marson and we've been reporting and writing about the game throughout the region since 1995. Here, we will provide you with the latest news, features, reviews and more on all things golf in Southern California. Let’s tee it up!
Got some news to share about what's going on in the SoCal Golf community? SHARE IT HERE.